Joomla 2.5 - OS Services Booking System (editing reservations)
To access the online reservations made through the website login to the back-end.
Note: to add a complete reservation for walk-up customers use the public website. If you are changing or adding to an existing reservation login to the administrator back-end.
Go to Components > OS Services Booking > Dashboard
Click on Manage Orders
From this screen you can change, complete or cancel reservations.
Click on the ID# to open the reservation.
- All reservations will say pending until you manually cancel them or complete them.
- Once payment is received you can click on the ID# to open the reservation scroll down and change the status to Complete.
- If the customer decides to cancel you can click on the ID# to open the reservation scroll down and change the status to Cancel.
To add a service to the reservation:
Click on the ID# in the Manage Orders Screen to open the reservation.
Scroll down to the Services List at the bottom and click on the black Add Service button.
Note the Day and Time of the existing reservation.
1. Select the service they would like to add.
2. Leave the venue blank.
3. Select the employee. (The system is set up so that the employees are not people but rather the days and tours available.)
Example: The original tour was for the Scuba Cat on Saturday the 9th at 9am. I added a ride along at the same time. The service is “Boat Dive Ride Along w/ Lunch – 4hrs” and the employee is “Saturday & Sunday Scuba Cat Ride Along”. Once those selections were made a booking date field popped up. If you don’t see it you have probably selected something that doesn’t match up, try again.
4. Select the date.
5. Then select your time slot.
6. Save & Close
If you scroll down you will see the new service added to the list.
If you make a mistake, click the red x and start again with the Add Service button.