Have you ever wanted to create private areas of your site with sensitive or personal information for your clients that isn't meant for public viewing? We can create this feature for you on any Knightling website. Once we enable your site, your clients can easily create user accounts to access personal pages. You can even create accounts for your clients as well. When your clients log in, they will have access to pages you create for their eyes only. They can even create comments on the private pages.
Friday, 13 September 2013 22:39
Site Launch with Private Client ContentWritten by Kellie Sherrill
Published in Web Design Blog
Latest from Kellie Sherrill
- Site Launch: Redesign for their wealth of information
- Importance of Adding Content to Your Site on a Regular Basis to do Better on Google Search Results
- Site Launch: A new mobile friendly website redesign for a long time client.
- Why Your Website Should be Mobile Friendly
- Why Mobile Compatibility Is No Longer Optional for Business Websites