Announcing the site launch for Simple Health Acupuncture. www.simplehealthacupuncture.com Their previous site was a build-your-own site that didn't give them the style or functionality they were looking for. They hired Knightling Web Design to create a stylish website for their growing company that regrouped their services in a clear and organized way separating them into two groups of treatments and specialties. This allows the user to navigate through the site easily and quickly educates them on what they can expect from Simple Health Acupuncture. We consolidated their Wordpress blog into the main website so that they gain all those keywords and traffic on their own domain. The new site we built has a form for scheduling appointments and online forms for new patients to download. Now their site isn't just a online brochure it's a tool their clients can use to streamline their visits.
Thursday, 19 February 2015 00:00
Web Design Site Launch for AcupuncturistWritten by Kellie Sherrill
Latest from Kellie Sherrill
- Site Launch: Redesign for their wealth of information
- Importance of Adding Content to Your Site on a Regular Basis to do Better on Google Search Results
- Site Launch: A new mobile friendly website redesign for a long time client.
- Why Your Website Should be Mobile Friendly
- Why Mobile Compatibility Is No Longer Optional for Business Websites