The UB Safe Safety & Resource Fair is took place on Saturday, July 23rd, at Admiral Kidd Park in Long Beach. The event focused on safety and specifically highlighted the Santa Fe Avenue Corridor. Attendees enjoyed the music, dancing, face painting and prizes. Knightling donated the logo design and creation of other promotional materials to the UB Safe project and was on site photographing the day's events.
Friday, 13 September 2013 21:58
Logo Design for Community Safety & Resource FairWritten by Kellie Sherrill
Published in Graphic Design Blog
Latest from Kellie Sherrill
- Site Launch: Redesign for their wealth of information
- Importance of Adding Content to Your Site on a Regular Basis to do Better on Google Search Results
- Site Launch: A new mobile friendly website redesign for a long time client.
- Why Your Website Should be Mobile Friendly
- Why Mobile Compatibility Is No Longer Optional for Business Websites